How to Change and upgrade my Air Canada flight?
Stuck in a problem for Air Canada change flight policy, we clearly understand. There are situations where you need to alter things according to the changes that occur in life. Thus, to get the idea for How to Change and upgrade my Air Canada flight, then this blog submission will provide you with the details of modifying the changes. Read out the details below and adapt the details about changing the flight ticket at Air Canada, also for any assistance, you can give a call to the Air Canada customer service assistant at +1-800-971-7347 (OTA) or +1-888-247-2262.
Grasp the details about Air Canada change flight policy:
Below is the basic points about Air Canada change flight policy, that says:
- Only the booking is eligible for changes purchased from the official website of Air Canada.
- If passengers will change their flight dates within twenty-four hours of booking with no applicable charges from the airline.
- After 24-hours, the passengers will still create any changes to their bookings, then the change fee will be imposed.
- No changes are also created if the traveller has purchased his price ticket from an unauthorised party.
Process for Air Canada change flight using Official site:
If you’re trying for Air Canada change flight ticket using Official site, then you must follow these steps below:
- Open Air Canada approved website on your device, www.aircanada.com, and log into your account.
- Subsequently, you have to provide the details of your bookings details, like ticket number and passenger name, and press the search button.
- Once you find your ticket, click on the Flight Change option.
- Now if you find yourself eligible for changing the ticket credentials then go for it.
- Further, make the changes, and submit the details after reviewing it.
- If you are being charged for doing changes then do it to complete the modifications.
- Thus, the assistant will send you the notification with the updated ticket.
Charges for Air Canada flight:
Here is the charge of Air Canada flight, thus here is the list of the charges according to the classes, that will clearly define you the change fee, that is:
|Air Canada Change Fee||Domestic Class||Economy Class||Premium Class|
|Within 24 hours:||No Fee||No Fee||Free of charge|
|Within 7 days:||$49||$65||$150|
|Less than 60 days:||$79||$95||$159|
|More than 60 days:||$35||$45||$100|
Steps for Air Canada upgrade:
Follow the steps for Air Canada upgrade, by using the instructions given below:
- Open the official Air Canada website, www.aircanada.com.
- Now, log in using your username and password.
- After that tap on the My Bookings option.
- Provide the bookings information to upgrade your booking.
- Tap on the booking you want to upgrade.
- Your ticket will be displayed with your booking details. Check if your flight is eligible for an upgrade.
- If your flight is eligible for an upgrade, you will see available upgrade options. This may include options like upgrading to Premium Economy, Business Class, or other premium services.
- Review the upgrade details, and click on the confirm button.
- Once you confirm your upgrade, move further to make the payment.
- After the completion of the payment, you will receive the updated ticket, make sure you carry both the tickets at the time of check-in.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How to upgrade an Air Canada Ticket to Business Class?
To upgrade an Air Canada ticket to business class, you must read the details above or call the customer service number to know the procedure for getting your ticket upgraded.
Q: How to upgrade an Air Canada ticket to Premium Economy Class?
To upgrade an Air Canada ticket to Premium Economy Class, you must visit the official site of Air Canada or talk to the customer service number.
Q: How do I get a refund from Air Canada?
To get your refund you must cancel your ticket and request for the refund.
Q: How to get a refund back from Air Canada?
To cancel and get your ticket, you can either visit the official website https://www.aircanada.com/ or contact by directly calling the Air Canada Customer Service number +1-800-971-7347 (OTA) or +1-888-247-2262.
Q: How can I change my flight ticket date at Air Canada?
To change your flight ticket date at Air Canada, you must contact the Air Canada Customer Service number or visit the official site.
Q: What is Air Canada Refund and Cancellation Policy?
Air Canada’s refund and cancellation policy say that if any passenger is willing to cancel their ticket and wishes to request a refund, it must be done before the flight’s departure.
On reading the above blog of How to Change and upgrade my Air Canada flight, you will get the information about changing & upgrading the flight ticket at Air Canada. Thus, by reading the details you are easily able to catch the details above. Furthermore, for any query or concerning the change or upgrade, then dial the Air Canada customer service number:
- US Number: +1-800-971-7347 (OTA) or +1-888-247-2262
- India Number: +011-4717-2900
- Philippines Number: +(632) 7 117 9168
- Puerto Rico Number: +1 866 257 0333
- Portugal Number: +00 800 6699 2222
- Poland Number: +00 800 6699 2222
Related Blogs –